Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Evening

I figured that I would start a blog because they are really a lot of fun! I spend most of my time on my computer making the rounds, jumping from one blog to another, to see if anything new has been posted. "Does Heather have a new pic up?" "Has Leah had a second attempt at rice cereal?". I must visit thedeterdingfamily 5 times a day. Then I go to The Pioneer Woman, Stacy Richardson, even Mandy's DR blog, though she's home now :)
I think it is an excuse not to study.

Anyway, I figured this blog could give me an outlet to all my family and friends back home. So here is my chance to try to keep you all up-to-date on what Liberty Life is like, and what Nursing School entails. I'll try to be a consistent blogger. I'm already having some fun!

No comments: