Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday

We have ants invading the kitchen. I sprayed them with Clorox. The ants are now 99.9% germ free.

I still don't have toilet paper. I drove past Wal-Mart today.

It's dark outside. My room is dark because it is dark outside.

I bought a book today. It will tell me what to expect when I'm expecting. The book is "What to Expect When You're Expecting". I'm expecting to get extra credit in OB class for reading it. There was a cute boy behind me when I bought it. I expect he thinks I'm expecting. Oh well.

I take over 46 pills and supplements, three times a day. I swallow most of them with one gulp. Mandy thinks that makes me a superhero. I want to know why she didn't think I was a superhero before she saw me take the pills.

I wish there were more hours between when I go to bed and when I have to wake up. Of course, I could make this happen by going to bed earlier, but that's not what I mean.

I am learning how to start an IV line this Friday. I plan to have my camera to document.

2 comments:

Tim and Lori said...

Remember...
Head up for the sinkers.
Head down for the floaters.

And I love you.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Great Entry April!

I just love your style of writing, which reminds me, you really do need to put all of this down in a book once you graduate. Just keep a copy of all of your blog entries and you'll be more than halfway there!

I can see it now . . . "Ladies and gentlemen we have with us today April Wilson, author of "I Was Once A Nursing Student . . . or Was I?" (loud cheers and applause ensue) here to share with us today what life is like for the typical nursing student. I think, no, I KNOW, you'll enjoy her comical rendition of her four years as a nursing student at Liberty College in Lynchburg, Virginia. Please welcome, April Wilson!" (more cheers and applause)

Just a thought . . . . .