Saturday, August 22, 2009

Senior Year Begins

I'm back in Lynchburg, ready to begin my last year at LU. I have finished moving into the new house, which is really starting to look nice! Pictures coming up soon.

My classes don't start until Tuesday, but I already have a clinical for my Critical Care class on Friday. I don't know why I always imagine having a week off of clinicals in the beginning of the semester... it never happens. This clinical will take place in our brand new Critical Care lab from 12-3pm! I don't know where I'll be in the hospital for clinicals yet, my first choice being the ICN (Intensive Care Nursery, a.k.a Neonatal ICU), but hopefully I will find out more during lab.

Also, we have found a third roommate! She will be moving in tonight!

1 comment:

Rachele said...

Im SO glad you found another roomie! I was actually worried for you girls! i cannot wait to see you!! We have to compare our schedules (: