Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Goodview Room, With A Good View!

Here's my house on Goodview Street,
before:

and after:

I'm watching "Say Yes to the Dress". I have a little entertainment corner, with a TV, bookstand, and chair to read in.

Behind that is my dresser with some of my favorite pictures of my travels on it. My bed wall was boring, so I put up a painting from Australia.

My desk, across from the window, full of things to distract me from doing my schoolwork.

And last year's The Office calendar is hanging on my wall.

My door and closet...

... and a lose up of the awesome mirror my dad custom made for me!

My view outside my window is so pretty in the spring, our neighbor has a large garden, and there is a bush just outside my window that grows beautiful pink flowers.

But right now, the view is nothing but snow! We have about a foot so far, and it's supposed to snow every three days or so for the next couple weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got my computer back, and have been on it for hours checking up on what I've missed on your site and on Heathers.
Good to see how you have your room set up. Love that special mirrow. Aren't you the lucky one for such a dad?
Great having you home for a few days for your birthday.
love you,
grandmom