Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Things To Do:

1. Find a yellow outfit for Grace's birthday :) Yay!
2. Begin studying between 4500 and 5000 NCLEX review questions (for my nursing exam when I graduate).
3. Laundry
4. Get two clinical instructor recommendations, a transcript, and new outfit for...
5. ... my interview at Hopkins!!!!

I have an interview with the NICU on Monday, April 5th, so be praying for me as I mentally prepare for this; I'll be interviewing in front of a few people this time. Thankfully, I'll know them since I've worked with them over the summer and winter, but I'm still nervous! This is such a huge opportunity for me, one that I am so thankful for and excited to begin. I've really come to LOVE Baltimore more and more the longer that I've been away from it. I can't wait to get home and settle in and start this next chapter of my life at home, and at Hopkins if that's where the Lord leads me!

I just want a crab feast, to go to an O's game, to get some ice cream at the Prigel Family Creamery, sleep in my enormous fluffy cloud bed, and be around YOU all again. So... for now... I'll see you for Easter; but in 52 days, I'll see you whenever I want!

1 comment:

Rachele said...

YAY!!! Im so HAPPY for you! (:
I will DEF. be praying for you!