Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall

It's fall break time! Tomorrow, I will be heading down to Tennessee to visit Logan and Laura (Thomas) Abbott and their little girl Aydah. I can't wait to see them! It seems that every time Laura comes to Maryland for a visit, I'm in Virginia. We usually only miss eachother by a couple of days, too. It's such a tease.

I'll be with them for 6 days. I can't wait to leave tomorrow, grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks (because they're all the rage, and I like to keep up with what's cool), and start my 5-6 hour drive down south.

And what's in my bag for this vaca? Why it's each and every season from The Office, of course!

The day after I get back from break, I have a Critical Care test over the Respiratory System. By the way, senior year is fantastic! It's much less stressful than last year. Senioritis has also set in. I missed a class today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha i take it you skipped Nutrition?

Becki Kail said...

Skipped a class!!!!! April Lynn!!!! Brings back memories of school - ha ha!