Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vacation

I ate like a normal person this past week. A healthy, normal person, but still normal.... plus some Berger cookies and real peanut butter. Also, ice cream.

And I'm not going back to the way I was before Tennessee, I tell ya. You can't make me! I won't do it.

My refrigerator was empty when I got back, so I went to the store and bought:
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
green beans
sweet potato spears
apples
pears
bananas
Horizon organic milk (thanks, Uncle Bobby!)
Ezekiel bread and tortillas
organic pasta sauce
organic canned chicken and chicken thighs
organic lettuce

See? You can't make me. I did it by myself, but I noticed I was a little bit more grumpy leaving the grocery store than I was when I entered it.

Come on, digestive system! Fall in!

3 comments:

Tim and Lori said...

"Canned chicken"???

April said...

like tuna, but chicken.

Lori Wilson said...

We're proud of your perseverance. It inspires me and sometimes I eat just like you do. Only sometimes.