Saturday, November 14, 2009

ATI

Guess what today is? It's ATI testing time! Remember last year? Hahahahahah! Guess what else? ATI doesn't count for seniors -it doesn't affect our grades this year. That means, I didn't study one tiny bit. I actually forgot we had testing today. This is gonna be a great day; Level 1's all around!



The only bummer is that I actually have to study for my Critical Care test today. I wish our other tests didn't count towards our grades. But on a lighter note, I am coming home in just 4 days! I can't wait to eat some good Thanksgiving food (Mom, I hope you're the one making that green bean casserole; it's so yummy!).

2 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

I will make whatever you want since you can't eat for 16 days after Thanksgiving. The sky is the limit.

Matt said...

April, ask Mom to make you a sweater (or a very long scarf) out of $20 bills. No! Ask for $100 bills.