Tuesday, November 10, 2009

.... MY PIN!

I'm so excited! My nursing pin came in the mail today! I ordered this on September 18th and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival. It's another reminder that I'm almost done with nursing school! WOO HOO! I bet my Mom (with her "mother's heart") is glad that I'm almost done, too.

So beautiful:

The back has my initials and year of graduation:

Here it is with my senior ribbon:


Sophomore nursing students get blue ribbons to wear on their uniform, juniors get red, and seniors get the red, white, and blue.


Yummm. The look of the light at the end of the long, long, dark, long, tunnel.

3 comments:

Grandmom said...

April...the pin is beautiful!! Love the red, white and blue.
I just got chills looking at it and realizing that you are really near the end. So happy and proud of you!! See you soon.
much love,
Grandmom

Becki Kail said...

April Lynn - it's beautiful and looks soooooooo official! I can't believe one of my baby niece's is all grown up and becoming a nurse! Can't wait to see you on the 18th for a nice long break!

Love,
Aunt Bec

Lori Wilson said...

Hey, I'm just not sure you gave us views of your pin from enough angles. Can you position it a little more to the right and take some more pictures? That would be helpful. From the few that you did take, it does look like a nice pin. ;-)