Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finals and Senioritis

I have all 3 of my finals this week. I actually took my first one today; Critical Care. It wasn't that bad! But I'm always careful to say that, because the outcome of the test is always a surprise to me. We were given a take home final for Critical Care as well, which I am half-way through. This test involves 3 patient scenarios and questions concerning their care. We are allowed to use our notes and books, and we have had a week to complete the 12 question packet.

Friday, I have my Psychology final at 8:00am, which I have yet to study for. I'll get a B in the class as long as I pass the final. My last final is in Nutrition, and I have to take it online by 5 pm. I am most nervous about this test! It has been the most difficult class for me this semester because of the way the teacher asks the test questions. It's set up like this:

What is.... blah blah blah?
a) one
b) two
c) three
d) A and B
e) A, B, and C

Ya get it? I can't stand it. I'll probably pass the class, but it won't be a good grade!

It's so hard to study! I just want to get home for Christmas!

I'm coming home on Tuesday and am looking forward to stuffing my face with lots of food.

2 comments:

Wen said...

Praying for you tomorrow! Tomorrow is day 10! Hooray for OJ!

Wendy said...

that was me. . .