Friday, December 11, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons...

... do the Master Cleanse Diet!


That's what I've been drinking for the last 10 days. A precise mixture of water, lemon juice, grade B maple syrup, and cayenne pepper, which I forgot to buy when I took this picture to share with all of you food-eaters.
This diet also includes drinking 2 tsp. sea salt in 4 c. water each morning and senna tea at night. It really wasn't too bad until 2 days ago, when I just couldn't get 'eating food again' out of my mind. I even made a list of the meals I want to eat when I am done this diet!
Today is my last day of the lemonade mixture, and tomorrow I spend the day drinking orange juice. Sunday I can have vegetable soup (drinking mostly broth), which I made on Wednesday night so I could feel like I was going to eat; it has been sitting in my fridge and it smells so good whenever I open the refrigerator door. Monday, my friend Kelsie and I are going out to lunch, and then I am heading home on Tuesday.... which means that Mom, Dad, and I (all 3 of us have been doing this diet together) are going to Chili's Tuesday night where we will become ravenous, and we won't apologize.
I finished my last final this afternoon. It was Nutrition, which I was most nervous about, and I got a 90%! Highest test grade in this class of the semester! I will pass :) My Psychology test went well this morning, and I have been enjoying not having to do any school work!
See you all soon!

2 comments:

grandmom said...

I so admire you for sticking to this "cleansing"! Enjoy your feast at Chili's on Tuesday.
Congratulation on your latest test.
5 months to go, right!!!!
See you soon.
much, love,
grandmom

Matt Wilson said...

On your way home, pick up some Goldschlager. Thanks.