Thursday, May 14, 2009

My House, Part III

Though I've moved out of the house on Braddock Drive, I can't help but feel incomplete because I haven't showed you what the kitchen looked like! How could I have procrastinated so ba.... oh, wait, Pharm.

Ok, here's the last bit of the house I lived in for my Junior year; a year which has washed out any memory of what life was like before entering such madness.
Here's the front door!
AAAHHHH!!!!! (Psycho music in the background). What is this picture missing?..... thousands and thousands of ants!
If you were to look to the right, you'd see the living room. If you walked straight aheah....
... and turn left...
you'd hit the laundry room!
If you would have walked straight, you'd have seen the game/tv room.
And if you would have turned right, you would have headed back into the confusion of the craft room/living room/5 door option area/hallway to the bedrooms.

But we won't go there.