Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rats!

Was it Charles Schultz that said there is no reason to ever have to say anything other than "Rats!" when something bad happens in life? The quote goes something like that....

Let's apply this principle to my day:

5:17 am after deciding to sleep for another hour - "Rats! My phone alarm is going off again, I thought I set it to only go off once."
6:00 am - "No time for a shower this morning. Rats!"
7:20 am - "Rats! My car won't start, I wore out the battery.... RATS!"
8:40 am - "We can use our Bible for the Bible quiz? Rats! I don't have my Bible!"
10:00 am - "Rats! My Pharmacology test is in half an hour!"
10:30 am - "This test has nothing to do with what I studied. RATS! RATS! RATS!"

(current time) - "I got a 72% on the test."


"Rats!"

1 comment:

grandmom said...

Soooo sorry you had such a "ratie" day!! One of those incidents would have been just fine...but all of them?
You made me laugh, even though I was feeling sorry for you at the same time.
love you!
grandmom